Unauthorized charge from buyer

Cindyheavenboun
New Community Member
I just became aware of a issue my buyer that has bought from me for over a year is having issues with hubby and now he has went to bank and filed unauthorized charges in items she purchased over 4/5 months ago up to 1300.00 she contact PayPal and told them shevauthorized but now PayPal is holding me responsible for these funds and deducting fromy acct and even charging me 20.00 a pup for 14 transaction. Im a seller the items were personally picked up by buyer and now PayPal is standing behind the buyer..if i had no control and there having marriage issues how is it I'm responsible when she has all the merchandise..and now I'm getting charged for over 1500.00 how can PayPal do this. Sounds like fraud on the end. Pulling money from my acct without my permission. I can't use my acct people can't pay me cause there holding my money..this is crazy
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Cindyheavenboun,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced unauthorized claims from your buyer. Hand-delivering items carries a great deal of risk because seller protection only applies if the items are shipped with tracking that can be tracked online. 

While Seller Protection is not applicable here, you may be able to reach out to the buyer and ask her to resend you the payments. 

I hope the best for the outcome of this situation!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.