PayPal sided with scammer what do I do now ?

Gaxin

Sold GPU graphics card to a buyer, buyer hit that refund button and claimed it was an unauthorized transaction, item already long gone and shipped to him 2 months ago, now I'm out of a grand and with a negative PayPal balance. Is there anything I can do now ? PP-D-122284546 thanks PayPal for scamming me out my money and Item.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Gaxin,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent sale. I can understand how concerning this is. I would recommend reviewing the details of the case with our Customer Support Teams. Depending on the Seller Protection Eligibility, you may or may not be able to appeal the outcome of the case. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.