Lost money

Tracy77
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I sold some scrap jewellery on ebay, the buyer paid, then when he received it he said 1 peice was not 9ct, although I was sure it was, he asked for a part refund, so I just agreed to save any conflict, upon sending the refund the page didn't give an option it just sent the whole refund, I messaged the buyer to explain, he said no problem when he receives it he will refund me back, then the next day ebay sent me a text saying that they had banned this buyer as they were not registered, I called ebay to explain that he had the jewellery and the money, an that I could not contact them, as ebay wiped all info off, they said they can not do anything about it as it was my fault, even when I disagree that even refund page didn't give me a option, I called PayPal to tell them an they said all they can do is send a money request to the buyer, in the meantime I found the buyer on Facebook, who has said they didn't get the money and blocked me, so now I'm out of pocket by £160 please help what can I do thanks.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.