Buyer paid with F&F with cc can he take back his $?
Yes, it’s possible.
You will know when PayPal informs you. Chargebacks are decided by the card issuer, not PayPal. Chargebacks can take up to 75 days to resolve.
There’s no seller protection on vehicles and on friends and family payments. F&F is essentially “gift” payment.
I don’t understand the point of the buyer’s actions, tbh. Maybe have a mental issue.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Buyer cancelled pending payment just after i posted the package. in Managing Risk and Fraud Archives
- Retrieve archived transactions in Reporting Archives
- Sufficient Evidence for Virtual Goods Sale Dispute? in Managing Risk and Fraud Archives
- Easily adding customer name to an invoice in Business Tools Archives
- What happens if a buyer fraudulently and unfairly opens a claim against you from a depop sale? in Managing Risk and Fraud Archives