how can i change my business handle / @ ?

RawCentipede
Contributor
Contributor

ive changed my instagram username and i need to change the handle at my business aswell to the new one

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @RawCentipede

Welcome! Thanks for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I can understand why you'd like for your information to match across platforms. Here's how to change your Business name on PayPal. However, if you're looking to change your PayPal.me link, you would want to reach out to our Customer Support teams to delete your current PayPal.me link, and then you should be able to create a new one. Please keep in mind, once your old PayPal.me username is deleted, it cannot be used again or retrieved. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Iskander4
New Community Member

If you dont mind me asking, @PayPal_JonK , even tho this is just partially related, could my own Private PayPal handle be changed. Its... well weird now that I think about it. Id much rather have something like ''@Iskander4''.
Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Iskander4

Thanks for joining the Community to ask your question! 

I understand you'd like to change your PayPal handle. It sounds like you're referring to your PayPal.Me username. At this time, the PayPal.Me username can only be deleted so a new one can be created. You'll want to reach out to Customer Support to start the process through one of the options on our Help Center here: How do I contact PayPal's Customer Service?

I hope you're able to change your username soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.