Would upgrading my account to business delete my current customers subscription to my account?

Mathias39
Contributor
Contributor

Would upgrading my account to business delete my current customers subscription to my account? Like would my customers have to resubscribe?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Mathias39 

Congratulations for your first post in the PayPal Help Community!

I understand that you're looking to upgrade your account to Business account. You can find the steps to upgrade your account to a Business account here: How do I change the type of PayPal account I have? Upgrading your account doesn't make any changes to your current subscriptions in your account. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Mathias39
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your message, Bindu!

But I don't think you understood me correctly.

I currently have customers paying me monthly using the PayPal recurring subscription feature, and I'm unsure if they need to set it up again if I upgrade my account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mathias39

Welcome back! This is a great question. In short, no, your customers would not need to sign up for new subscriptions if you upgrade your account. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.