Would upgrading my account to business delete my current customers subscription to my account?
Congratulations for your first post in the PayPal Help Community!
I understand that you're looking to upgrade your account to Business account. You can find the steps to upgrade your account to a Business account here: How do I change the type of PayPal account I have? Upgrading your account doesn't make any changes to your current subscriptions in your account.
Welcome back! This is a great question. In short, no, your customers would not need to sign up for new subscriptions if you upgrade your account.
Have a great day!
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Has there been any update on PayPal authorising an automatic payment that you are unaware of? in Security and Fraud
- Subscription Plan unable to charge customers for second billing cycle. in Transactions
- Unable to receive money from overseas. Reason Cited: Upgrade to paypal business account. in Transactions
- Do customers that cancel a subscription receive the trial period again if they sign back up? in Products & Services
- Shopify account paypal account set up. in Products & Services