How do I get my account verified on PayPal?

Tamie741
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get my account verified and how would I know if it's already verified

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

ROS0422
Contributor
Contributor

hi..  I'm from the Philippines. but I already got verified. i just missed the 4 verification digits. but it's ok now. thank you.

Login to Me Too

Khay24
New Community Member

What did you do to get your account verified? Because I've already added (link) my bpi acct and another debit card, but still unverified. 😞

Login to Me Too

Angie10101

How did you do it? Can you teach me or give some instruction please?

Login to Me Too

Leilani11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am also from the Philippines. May I ask how you do it? I also having trouble getting verified. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Leilani11,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while verifying your PayPal account. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. Here's the help center article for verifications. You can verify your account by adding and confirming your bank account or, if you have a card, please add and confirm your debit or credit card. Here are the help center articles on why can't link a bank account or card to a PayPal account. If you're having any issues with your bank/card, kindly reach out to your financial institution so that they can help you accordingly. If you need any help in terms of your PayPal account, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.

Good Luck,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sjbarrett
New Community Member

I live in South Africa and don't have an fnb credit card, only a debit, and my Paypal still isn't verified. I specifically went to open an fnb so that I could transfer my funds into my bank. I'm getting very frustrated as I have been struggling for months.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sjbarrett 

You can add an FNB bank account to withdraw funds but you need a credit card to verify your paypal account in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Surajchaudharyd
Contributor
Contributor
How to paypal verified fully help I didn't know
Login to Me Too

Temp20240110Z
Contributor
Contributor
I did confirm a visa credit card and it wasn't good enough even though that's what they asked for. Then they wanted my bank account too.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Temp20240110Z

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I'm sorry you were unable to verify your account by confirming a card. Depending on where you're from, you may have to add a bank and confirm it rather than a card. I apologize for any inconvenience it has caused. Please feel free to use the hyperlinks I've included to learn how to add and confirm a bank. 

I hope your account is verified soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.