How do I contact customer support?

ahmedm99
Contributor
Contributor

can someone provide me with an email to customer support?

I need to submit a request and each time it tells me no customer agents available at the moment

Login to Me Too
117 REPLIES 117

ufalagracious
New Community Member
I want to speak with the customer care agency
Login to Me Too

amiah88
New Community Member

I'm trying to speak to PayPal customer support via their live chat but everyday it says their offline and will be available from "8:00 Greenwich Mean Time" but I've tried all throughout the day and it always says their offline, can someone explain?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @amiah88,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know about the trouble connecting with our customer support team. When you get through a PayPal phone call, the answering machine please say the agent to reach a live agent and if it asks for a one-time passcode, you can say "I don't have one" if you do not receive it on your phone. You can also check the other available contact options to reach us through our contact us on our website and also can send us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience. 

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230109A
New Community Member

How do I send an email to PayPal?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230109A 

All the contact options were given in the post above yours !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GOO23
Contributor
Contributor
We would like to acknowledge Megan at PayPal Employee ID 1573121 who went above and beyond to assist us with our PayPal Business Account. Megan was very seasoned with understand PayPal products, services and new account updates for 2023. After speaking am with over 10 Customer Support Agents/PayPal Manager’s for the past 5 days to resolve a hold. Megan quickly reviewed all the notes in the account that were left from previous conversations with PayPal Managers and she listen to the timeline of events from previous days before trying to get assistance so that we would continue to place orders for raw materials to meet our customer deadlines for their customize product and formulations. Megan even checked with another department for resolutions to get the okay to release the hold on our account with in a few minutes. Yesterday we spent several hours waiting and calling for assistance and it was around 7:00pm EST when we spoke with Megan who immediately address the concern and problem. Megan definitely needs to have a higher position within the PayPal Brand because she handled our situation with urgency, business integrity and account accuracy and security. Megan thank you very much for your service and it was a great opportunity and pleasure to speak with you yesterday during our call. Your just amazing Megan. Sincerely, Grow Out Oils
Login to Me Too

Temp20230106zb
New Community Member

I am trying to reach paypal helpline. But its in Deutch.  How can I talk to english speaking agent? Whats the way  to connect in Germany?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230106zb 

If you don't want our advice then your best bet is to go to paypal UK, do NOT log in and then click on help/contact > phone number and use it as a ''guest'' buyer to get to UK customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

RPMCar
Contributor
Contributor

Our company has over a million USD yearly turnover. What do we have to do get a personal contact person with PayPal. It's very frustrating to get only robot answers to most of our questions and concerns.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RPMCar 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.