link, account, balance, new phone number, withdraw

LucyJeon
New Community Member

I've linked the bank account a few years back to another PayPal of mine, however, I needed to do a new one since I do no longer possess the phone number that is linked there, therefore I can't access the account. And now I can't link the bank, nor send the money to someone else (it doesn't let me send anything from my PayPal balance for unknown reasons, the only way I can send money is from my card ??). How can I withdraw the money please, then??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @LucyJeon 
As you mentioned you are unable to access your account and unable to withdraw money as well.

Due to the fact that you do not have access to your old phone number, you will need to contact our phone support team so that they can review all available resources to determine how they can best assist you.

However, as a friendly reminder, if your phone number changes in the future, please update it in your account as soon as possible so that you do not have any problems logging in.

Please be aware that you will not be able to link the same bank account to another PayPal account that is already linked to your current PayPal account.
However you can link another bank account to your another PayPal account and withdraw money

I hope this information helps you.
Thank you.
Kanth4

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.