Login is not working. 2FA authenticator has lost configuration.
Due to an update of the Authenticator app the configuration was gone, so that I can't generate the codes anymore. Unfortunately my mobile phone isn't offered as an alternative to do the 2FA.
With the mobile phone I can receive a PIN to change the password, but I can't pass the 2FA check.
What can I do to re-claim access?
Thanks in advance!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- can't login to my business paypal with 2-step google auth (PC, chrome). in Managing Account Archives
- I set up authenticator, but it is not working and I cannot login into my paypal account. in Managing Account Archives
- 2fa sms, without authenticator app, using Having trouble logging in? in Products & Services Archives
- Connecting PayPal to CoPilot Personal Finance App in Managing Account Archives
- Can not login using Google Authentication App in Managing Account Archives