I can't log into my account, SMS code is not received

Shaured
Contributor
Contributor

SMS code to enter your personal account is not received. The account is registered in the country of Kazakhstan, mobile operator Beeline. I have not been able to log in to my personal account since the beginning of December, I cannot log in through the mail, I need a phone number. They answer the mail [removed] so that I log into my account and write to support from it, but how will I write if the SMS does not come? They don't respond to me on twitter either. A call to the USA from Kazakhstan is too expensive. (I am writing from the account of a friend from Russia.)

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shaured 

Paypal is no longer available in Russia if that is where you are living at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shaured
Contributor
Contributor

I am Kazakh, I live in Kazakhstan and I can’t log into my account because the sms code does not come and I write from a friend’s account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Shaured

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're not receiving the SMS code from your mobile provider. I can understand not being able to login to your account can be pretty frustrating. I would recommend double-checking with your mobile provider to make sure you're able to receive those kind of messages. They may need to adjust a setting so you can receive messages from a 5 or 6 digit number. If that's not the issue, you may want to try to continue to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.  They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.

Best wishes and my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

cattyana
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I confirm the problem with the lack of SMS to Beeline Kazakhstan mobile numbers.

Login to Me Too

Ryhmeparchment
Contributor
Contributor
Okay then good that u find the problem
Login to Me Too

Shaured
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Instead of writing nasty things and editing your posts, you could have told me what to do and how to get into my account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shaured 

Didn't write anything nasty just factual, but did edit my post when I realised you had said you were posting using a friends account which I had not read earlier.

Also my edited post was to determine if you were actually in Russia or not as any advice would be country dependent, so, you're welcome.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

If you are not receiving a text from us, you may want to try re-adding your phone number to your account. If you have more than one phone number added to your PayPal account, you can select the phone number you would like to receive the text.

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

cattyana
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I confirm that SMS does not come to the number of the Beeline Kazakhstan operator. I have a Paypal account in Kazakhstan, I am a citizen of Kazakhstan, I live in Kazakhstan.

Friends have the same problem - updating the PayPal account password does NOT help.

We contacted Beeline Kazakhstan technical support - there are NO restrictions from Beeline Kazakhstan.

I think Paypal mixed up the phone numbers of Kazakhstan and Russia. Country code +7 in both countries.

Please, help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.