Grant Permission

Dunjastojanovic
New Community Member

Hi, i’m trying to connect my paypal to JVZoom. So I’m supposed to “grant permission” on paypal, but it’s asking me for my ‘Third Party Permission’ username and I don’t know what it is? Can you help me?Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dunjastojanovic 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ZipRe_11
New Community Member

Hey! I have a question about that Grant permission button because I am new to paypal and I am trying to find that button do you know where it is? And also I am having trouble getting pass the security check with my phone number. It keeps saying that "Sorry we couldn't confirm it's you". Do you know anything about that? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ZipRe_11,

Welcome! The Grant Permissions for Multiple Users option is only available on Business Accounts. You can read more about that here: How do I add users to my PayPal account?

This may also be helpful: What is the difference between Personal and Business accounts?

Also, I am sorry to hear you're running into issues passing a Security Check with your phone number. I'd recommend trying to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.