Close Account for someone with no mental capacity. Lost 2FA and password
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Thank you. Unfortunately it's not as straightforward but it's good to know you have a team that understands Power of Attorney. We cannot obtain PoA due to her medical condition, but are working with the Court of Protection to obtain Deputyship. Is there a dedicated team that deals with PoA and Deputyship?
Is it fair to say that once the necessary court forms are issued to me, I can contact PayPal UK and you will assist in closing her account down?
Once the document has been submitted through the contact info that @PayPal_JonK mentioned above, the request can be made to close the account.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how i recover my paypal account because i cant log on in Managing Account Archives
- No response on customer care numbers - Locked out of account as OTP Going to old phone in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to stay logged in and complete a payment in Managing Account Archives
- Are there any humans working at PayPal? in Managing Account Archives
- Unable to Log in to My PayPal Business Account - Seeking Community Help! in Managing Account Archives