Unable to Log in to My PayPal Business Account - Seeking Community Help!

shaunmormann
Contributor
Contributor

Hello fellow PayPal users,

I hope this post finds you all well. I'm facing a frustrating issue with my PayPal Business account and could really use some assistance from the community.

Whenever I attempt to log in to my PayPal Business account, I keep encountering the following message: "We're sorry, we can't log you in. Contact customer service for more help, or try logging in again."

Screenshot (1).png

I have tried multiple times with no success, and the problem persists.

I have already attempted the basic troubleshooting steps like clearing my browser cache, using different browsers, and even resetting my password, but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with their PayPal Business account? If so, how did you resolve it?

I would greatly appreciate any advice, tips, or suggestions you might have. If there's a specific customer service channel or contact method that has been effective for you, please let me know.

I understand the power of community support, and that's why I'm reaching out here. Your insights could be instrumental in helping me get back into my account and continue conducting my business without further disruptions.

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards,
Shaun 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shaunmormann 

Thing is when folks give up their time to respond to your post with possible reasons for your issues and you don't even bother to leave a kudos or solution mark then they are often reluctant to help you again.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Wallet/Need-Help-Linking-Bank-Account-to-PayPal-Contact-Us-for/m...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.