Confirm Card Fee

nettiemalv
Contributor
Contributor

when will the confirmation card fee be put back on my card? it said that after the card would be confirmed the $1.95 fee would return but it hasent.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

catari

I have exactly the same problem as you since Sept. 2010.  Pay Pal debited $1.95 from one of my M/C accounts and it was never credited back to that account, or to my new pay pal account. Now they are taking that $1.95 and debiting it on my NEW pay pal account! Now telling me I owe $2.00! How they come up with that figure and why, I don't know. I tried sending copies of charge card statements showing the debits, no credits and haven't gotten any response. There is nobody to call or talk to. The dispute/resolution site is of no help. ...I don't know what to say, but I know I am not going to send them any money and if anything will cut the card up and send it back to them in their payment envelope. If you DO get refunded, please let me know what you did to make it happen. Good luck...a scam they have on us. After all, why does an active account have to be verified?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Lilly
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello nettiemalv and catari,

Sorry to hear that you haven't received the $1.95 refund back from confirming your credit cards.  It sounds like you have already received and added the 4-digit PayPal code into your PayPal accounts. 

In this case, I would ask that you contact our Customer Service team to take a look at the accounts.  They will do additional research to see why the fees weren't credited back. 

To get the phone number for PayPal:

1. Log in

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Contact Us"

3. Scroll down to section 2 and click on "Call Us"

4. A customer service number and web PIN will appear. 

Hope this helps!  Smiley Happy

Lilly

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.