PayPal & eBay DO Earn FEEES FROM US. INFO FROM STOCK REPORT!!

GreatSeller

PS I grabbed tis off Ebays stock report:

PayPal earns revenues in a range of ways: PayPal earns transaction fees when a Business or Premier account receives a payment or, in certain qualified transactions, when a sender elects to pay the fee in lieu of the recipient; PayPal earns a foreign exchange fee when an account holder converts a balance from one currency to another; PayPal earns fees from merchants who utilize PayPal's Pro direct payment card processing services or Payflow gateway processing services; PayPal earns fees when a user receives payments from outside the user's country of residence; PayPal may earn fees when a user withdraws money to certain bank accounts, depending on the market and the amount of the withdrawal; PayPal earns a return on certain customer balances, and ancillary revenues are earned from related financial products. PayPal incurs funding costs on payments at varying levels depending on the source of the payment.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PS,PS and PS try reading the user agreement.  all fees are spelled out there 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.