dispute

jfhelbert
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a piece of furniture (TV Cabinet, weighing 50 pounds) from Theflashsale.net. (sale club , <removed>, website no longer works) They issued a tracking number through UPS and then it was transferred to USPS. UOS says the delivered it to USPS and USPS says they delivered it to my house. I never got it. I don't think I would have missed a 60" x 32" x 20" package!! Filed a dispute immediately with Pay Pal. Pay Pal ruled with the merchant because they say USPS delivered my item. I never got it! Tried to reopen the claim but Pay Pal won't let me because they say the dispute was settled. It wasn't settled, I don't have my tv cabinet and I'm out $345!!! Sent a message to the merchant to the email address I have but no response. What are my options now?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jfhelbert 

If tracking shows the item as delivered then there is nothing else paypal can do.

You need to take it up with the company that stated the item was delivered ie the courier.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jfhelbert
Contributor
Contributor

USPS is looking into it but Im convinced I was ripped off!!

Login to Me Too

tjampm
New Community Member

This same exact thing happened to me. UPS tracking number investigation revealed a delivered package. I called the location the package was supposedly delivered to and they never received my package or anything like it (christmas wreath). No way they would have missed this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.