dispute refund denied even though i did not get get what i paid for, HELP please

yousir05
New Community Member

i paid for online service (june 29) and never got what i paid for. i paid for accesses for an account to a other website (not the sellers website)was not able to ever once use or log in the account. why? because the key required to activate the account was already in use and registered with another email that does not belong to the seller or me. the seller then gave paypal information that i believed was edited and photo shopped, i know this because it shows chat logs as one of things provided(July 19) in the information provided by the seller section. paypal dispute person would have seen that i sent them messages of me telling them i can not accesses the key because it was already being used. this already is proof enough to warrant a refund automatically because it should show that i did not was not able to accesses what i paid for and the seller did not once offer to replace or issue a refund. they kept giving the run around to keep trying it. its like beating the ground. i was not going to get anywhere with the seller and why i open the dispute.

paypal gave seller 2 chances to respond while i only got 1.

example: how my transaction went from payment to refund being denied by paypal using a story to explain what has happen to me.

if you(me) buy a car from a seller(seller). you need the title of the car because without the title you can not register the car at the dmv. so the dmv runs the car vin. when they get results back the name on bill of sale does not match the name on the title and i have to report it to the police(paypal). then i tell the police about the problem and the police trys to contact the seller. the seller then tells them they gave me a bill of sale. the police comes back and tell me they can not give my money back because the bill of sale proves i got what i paid for. even though the name on bill of sale does not match the title/pink slip. they not only fail to get my money back, but they let the seller get away with selling me a car that already belongs to someone else.

at this point i do not want a replacement key, i just want my money back. i still do not have what i paid.

before anyone is like "well its your word against theirs" i have not ever had a problem like this in the 15 years of using paypal and now with who covid 19 crisis scam artist have come out of the wood work to take peoples money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kensered
New Community Member
Now they are somehow hijacking tracking numbers. You make a purchase and track it to delivery but it doesn’t show up. Call the post office and the tracking won’t match your name and address. A different merchant has the original tracking so everything looks legit. PayPal told me to go pound sand basically. Now I want to know how to get my account frozen until the balance is 0 so I can close it. Second time denied buy PayPal. First time was an unauthorized charge.
Login to Me Too

mxapac
New Community Member

I am having the same issue.  I recently purchased an item that I never received.  No tracking info was provided.  Now the only response I keep getting from the resolution center and the vendor is to return the item and they will give me my refund.  How can I return an item that was never received?  It seems to me that the resolution center must not be very proficient in the English language if they cannot even comprehend what the message is.  I had never had issues with Paypal in the past but this year I have requested two refunds and neither has been approved.  I doubt that I will consider ever using Paypal again if my second claim is not solved satisfactorily.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.