cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZestAds Limited

I would have to agree with you ! I have been a Paypal customer since they began and they have continued to go downhill . I recently had a dispute that Paypal probably lied to me saying they contacted the vender when I could not get any response and when they sided with the vendor I was right !!! I received my order after 6 weeks even after paying extra for expedited shipping and what I received was not even close to what I ordered ! So how did paypal respond ????? crickets , nothing since November 2019 !!!!!! 

Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal don’t care, Square is a better option than PayPal Check it out
Highlighted
Contributor

Totally agree Papal is useless!
Highlighted

I have also bought a drone from zestAds and now have opened a case with Paypal

They don't respont to emails at all.

Im sure that Paypal will realize that so many people are complaining about this..I wish I knew this was a scam before I tried to buy the drone...but alas.

Anyway, Anyone who gets ignored by Paypal or zestads can get together and open a class action suit. Ill get a lawyer friend to do it ProBono , He owes me a favor

Lets see if this gets resolved . If it doesn't, Ill post an Avaaz campaign that you can all sign and we can do class action against both to shut this dishonest crap down.

S

Highlighted
Contributor

Zestads scammers

Zest ads had a drone advertised for $99 with a 30% off at checkout making it around $79. I noticed thru PayPal I was charged $233. I immediately called my bank since it was pending and they said contact vender. I went to my email and nothing from Zest ads. I contacted PayPal and they put it in dispute. But since Zestads did not send me anything and there is absolutely NO way to contact this company, PayPal rejected my dispute based on lack of evidence. I have researched Zestads and tons of complaints on them being scammers. I sent this to PayPal as well. But they have supported the company in my case. Very disappointed in this process for a consumer and support for scammers. No wonder there are so many out there that are able to continue doing this.

Highlighted

Re: Zestads scammers

Hi @Katiesink,

I'm sorry to hear of the issue where more was charged than was advertised. What type of dispute was opened? Did you select one of the reasons listed in this article, or was it a dispute for a different reason? If the dispute was classified incorrectly, that may have caused it to be closed out. If that is the case, please contact customer service to appeal the decision and request that the appropriate type of dispute be opened if possible.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

Olivia, why PayPal is not doing anything about this fraud? Zestads is advertising in YouTube and using PayPal to scam people. I was the victim yesterday. I am surprised that PayPal hasn’t taken any action and continue to let this happen.
Highlighted
Contributor

They also advertise in Facebook.....
Highlighted
Contributor

They got me too on FB.
Highlighted
New Community Member

O bought it from a ad in YouTube as well !!!