cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZestAds Limited

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ZestAds Limited

They would not allow me to use my credit card.  I was forced to use my debit card.  I have no recourse.  I am out $38.00.

Highlighted
Contributor

@VickyC810 some people are out 100's... We need to get a class action law case going sooner rather than later!

But i think it will not happen as only about 4 people so far.. The cost would outweigh what we could get back!

Highlighted
Contributor

I’m in
Highlighted
New Community Member

I partly blame myself...I should have known better.  I had previously ordered a couple of things from FaceBook advertisers, only to find they misrepresented the goods in the ad and delivered greatly inferior products.  There is no doubt FaceBook could control this if they wanted to.  But it is all about the money they get paid for advertising space.  I have learned my lesson and vow to never order from a FaceBook advertisement ever again.

Highlighted
Contributor

Be aware also of the ads promos in between Youtube video’s. The one I bought is from Guardian a Torch, even paid $19.97 for life time warranty. (You May of watched, their promo: it’s the security lights that is supposed to blind the people approaching your home at night scaring them away. Lol) I know I’m the dummy. But I was looking for security lights. Well the lights are so deem you barely realize their on when you walk under them. It’s a total of $99.91 purchase, but that’s to much for an inferior product. The company is will to give me half back. PayPal is doing nothing, I used PayPal credit in this purchase. Worthless for significantly not as described items. The last three disputes for me have not gone in my favor. PayPal tells me the company I bought from has said I’ve received a refund (when I haven’t) from my Credit card that backs the purchase. Now I will deal with them!
Highlighted
Contributor

I've also ordered a product from Zest ads on December 27th 2019 and haven't received it! The tracking number I was given isn't valid and there's no way to contact the company! I'm **bleep**!
Highlighted
Contributor

TRACKING NUMBERS DON'T WORK  IT'S PATHETIC.  

Highlighted
Contributor

You are right, this is pathetic.  This outfit has ripped off many customers and they are still selling online.  PayPal should kick them out.

We need to get everyone to complain to the Consumer Fraud Units within their jurisdictions.

Highlighted
Contributor

I bought something from them and they sent a different item with a wrong quantity. I started a dispute with them and paypal grant me the refund but I have to return the product which is fine but I have to bear the shipping cost. I paid usd47.75 for the product and the return shipping was usd45 with a tracking (a requirement). I dont see how paypal is protecting the buyers in this case. ZestAds is in fact a scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

How long did it take before PayPal responded to you? They haven't emailed me back yet about my dispute.