Unilone Trade Company

Christine115
Contributor
Contributor

Aug. 16 I bought a crow lamp, the site was called efcvl.site. PayPal paid the company called Unilone Trade Company. EFCVL.SITE has now disappear, but has reopened as TPJVZ.SITE selling once again bargains up to 80% off. The tracking # doesn't show up, but they keep sending emails telling me to be patience it's in the mail. I now have contact with them through PayPal. I know I've been scammed, but why they keep contacting me, it's like a game to them ... I have till Sept, 16 to carry on with my claim, but PayPal wants me to work things out with the buyer first. I fell like a fool, it wasn't too expensive, but I live on a Disability and can't afford to just move on ... **bleep** off. Here's a link to their new site ...<removed>

Login to Me Too
473 REPLIES 473

Cat_lady55
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Bj251 I feel your frustration and at one stage decided to give up also. Someone reminded me that terrible things happen when good people do nothing so I persevered and was able to add yet another strike to Unilone’s record. With your support PayPal will be more likely to act permanently against this type of scam. I too could not find a phone contact number, I was funnelled into the contact page where the three options included the messenger service which did eventually prove fruitful. Please don’t give up. Best wishes, CatLady55.
Login to Me Too

susanrayner160
Contributor
Contributor
Please don't give up, it's a long process but everyone gets there in the end. It's your money not theirs so remember that,don't let them win you earned that money,get angry and fight for what is yours. I went through the whole process,got refused then reopened.I activated return on us through PayPal, didn't really know what I was doing but found a contact us at the bottom of a page on PayPal where you could message them and they were quite helpful and I threatened the unilone with bad press coverage and contact my bank.the whole lot but wouldn't give up because they are scammers. I returned the dog t shirt, was only£9.25, took photos of package at post office and everything.I sent photos to unilone through PayPal and straight away got a reply from them saying they would refund. I got my money the next day Got the postage returned through PayPal but even if I hadn't l would still have posted as I would rather pay postal company money than let them steal my money
Login to Me Too

Chili2020
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered also from this company on Facebook, which should have been my first red flag, because Facebook obviously doesn’t vet any of their sellers.  Ordered two cat beds in mid August, paid through PayPal and immediately got a response from them that my order had shipped and they would provide a tracking number—they never did and when I tried to revisit their store, it was conveniently unavailable.  I also tried in vane to send emails but never got any response.  I never received my items and disputed this with PayPal and it was denied as they claim the items were delivered.  Also contacted the USPS and they also claimed package was delivered, but they NEVER were.  Buyer beware of this fraudulent and bogus company.  PayPal should block access to this company and any others who have a long history of this type of deceptive practices.  Shame on them!

Login to Me Too

dbybee

FRAUD! I ordered one of the crow lamps on October 10th and still have not received it... tracking number doesn't work, either.  

Login to Me Too

Dscott62
I ordered a cat litter box on September 2nd. I waited until a October 26 to report that the item had nit been received. They said tracking showed it had been delivered. I have cameras at my house so I was certain it had not been delivered or taken. I called the Post Office and was told about a tiny package scheme. They sell you something that costs a lot and send you something else tiny. They asked if I had received anything that Zi had not ordered. Guess what, I paid $27 for a 50 cent dog shirt!!!! After reporting this to PayPal last month I am still waiting for a refund. I’m disappointed in Apaypal for continuing to extend the resolution date.
Login to Me Too

greatsomehow
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here! Bought a litter box, got a dog shirt. It's obviously a scam - I don't think they own any of the items they sell. Instead their business model is that you buy something at an affordable price and get some worthless **bleep** (toothbrushes, dog shirts, key rings, ...). When you contac them, they go "Oh no, damn, so sorry! Send the items back and we'll refund you. Or accept 40% as a refund and keep them".

I filed a complaint with paypal and got as an answer that I needed to send back the worthless dog shirt. Called paypal, but they said that that's the decision. So I sent back the dog shirt and got refunded by Paypal the 10 EUR for that. 3 Weeks later, when the package arrived in china, I got my money back from Paypal! So keep fighting and you'll get your money eventually!!

Login to Me Too

Molihua13
Contributor
Contributor
So I'm another one who's been betrayed! I am now waiting month after month for the Unilone goods, Cat furniture. Then they said the post had given the goods as well as sending the script from the post to PayPal. No matter what I do, I won't get any goods or my money back. I reported it 3 times to paypal and every time I get rejected. They say I have the goods. But in my country you need to give your signature if the goods are heavy. For What is PayPal good if they easily believe what this scam is saying. Even when I showed the mail history showing that they lost the goods, nothing happened. Where is the customer support, the customer protection ???
Login to Me Too

greatsomehow
Contributor
Contributor
Well since it’s obviously a scam and you wouldn’t have gotten anything else than a bunch if crap, you should maybe file a new complaint saying that the package arrived and it was toothbrushes? And then if they want you to send something back you can always send back an empty envelope or some worthless key rings. This company is a scam, so if PayPal won’t assist I’m afraid you may have to go that way...
Login to Me Too

Chili2020
Contributor
Contributor

Keep fighting, after refusing to accept a 40% refund and PayPal denying numerous disputes with this fraudulent company, I replied to them that all of my correspondences would be forwarded to PayPal and the United States Postal Service, as this is their means of delivery in the US.  They finally agreed to a full refund with the return of the bogus item they sent.  I also filed a  claim with the US Postal Service over their fraudulent delivery and will only send the item back when I get confirmation of the best way to ensure they receive this item, from the USPS.  Also, if they stole web pages, ie photos, descriptions, from a legit business, you can also contact them to file fraud cases against the company.  I also did this, and the legit company I contacted already is pursuing fraud claims against this company and will add my case to their very long list of claimants!  Never give up, especially since PayPal and Facebook are doing NOTHING to stop this type of fraudulent behavior on their sites!

Login to Me Too

annekeire
Contributor
Contributor

I eventually got my money back too, good to read some more had this experience. I think we all helped one another by referring to this thread here on Paypal. never ever will I order anything again through a Facebook add! learned my lesson with these scammers luckily got my money back after nearly 4 months

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.