PayPal resolution center MUTE SPECTATOR. 2 months and still haven't given JUSTICE

Devraj_Varma
Contributor
Contributor

PP-D-71352753 and PP-D-71349591 Haven't even received the items and PayPal is a mute spectator! It seems I've to find lawyer at consumer pro

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is a joke .. same thing over and over and over and over .. we are sorry bluh blah blah etc. They are not sorry what they are is a joke and getting richer and richer .. that's bullsh... no legitimate company runs this way.. no customer service no one in the office huh bullshi..

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Devraj_Varma 

Think paypal are inundated with claims from buyers that bought tat from these China websites or Social Media ads and that is pushing back and delaying all claims.

But if you think a lawyer will be quicker for you then go for it. Lets hope you aren't suing someone in China as international lawyers can be very pricy. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Devraj_Varma
Contributor
Contributor

It isn't from China but from germany. It has been nearly 2 months now and I haven't received the items. As far as I know paypal's policy it indicates that i'm eligible for full refund if items are not received within 45 days 

Login to Me Too

Devraj_Varma
Contributor
Contributor

ACTUALLY 81 DAYS PASSED. PAYPAL IS ACTING AGAINST ITS OWN POLICIES ! ANYBODY HERE TO LISTEN ?

Login to Me Too

Devraj_Varma
Contributor
Contributor

please help, the "Estimated case resolution" is increasing each time. It's very very frustrating 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is a joke .. same thing over and over and over and over .. we are sorry bluh blah blah etc. They are not sorry what they are is a joke and getting richer and richer .. that's bullsh... no legitimate company runs this way.. no customer service no one in the office huh bullshi..

Login to Me Too

Guyannh1
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a forehead/ ear thermometer that shipped from California. I still have my original shipping label. I received the wrong item. It isn’t new and It is just plastic junk. I ordered it March 26,2020 and received it May 2,2020. I filed a dispute May 3,2020.  I escalated the case to a claim on May 13,2020. PayPal sent me an email stating that the seller BIG MAGPIE had until June 2,2020 to respond and they did not respond.  I heard nothing from PayPal after numerous messages sent. A bit of good advice,never use their message center. Finally after I called PayPal and sent many messages in the message center, I got an email from PayPal on on June 16,2020. The email stated I had been granted a full refund but I had to ship the item to China first and send them the tracking information. I sent the package to China at my expense of $17.25. Which is ridiculous since I made sure that the item I was buying was being shipped from the United States. It came from California but I had to pay to ship it back to China. Now it is impossible to correspond with PayPal. And all that PayPal does is periodically extend the end date. As of today August 1,2020 they have it extended to August 6,2020. 

Login to Me Too

RobeLyons
Contributor
Contributor

yeah,

They don't care.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor

I feel you .. over 100 days and no customer service.. I call bullsh... if I am a merchant they seem to have customer service in fact I called the merchant number and spoke with someone although they were no help.. Elon Musk can send peeps to the moon but he can not handle is honest paying customers.. but maybe it's the honest paying customers that funded that trip.. if so we deserve the credit for it.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.