Need help canceling my Paypal account

aicpjim
New Community Member

I purchased a lamp from a chinese company. Never received it. Filed a dispute with Paypal. The company lied and said it was delivered.  It wasn't.  Paypal too their side.  I have since sent over a dozen messages to the company.  They keep asking for proof, photos of receipts, etc. I have provided it numerous times, and then their response emails ask me irrelevant questions, ask me about products I didn't order, ask me to "try the product first," which is an obvious scam attempt to frustrate me into giving up, since I repeatedly told them that I never got it.  They pretend to not understand the problem, deflect, stall and deny my requests for a refund.  I am BEYOND **bleep** off that Paypal took the side of a scam company over me, a member since 2001.  I've tried reporting these email transactions to Paypal tonight, three times, using the resolution center, and keep getting an error message saying something went wrong on our end.  Finally, when I gave up my search for justice, I decided to cancel my Paypal account, and now I'm getting an error message not letting me cancel!  Did you guys get bought out by these chinese scammers or something?  HELP ME GET AWAY FROM YOU, and away from people using your platform to RIP ME OFF!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.