Ordering from Showsfox.com - Scam?

360mike
Contributor
Contributor

So I ordered a couple of items after about 20 days they are still sitting there unshipped.  I feel like I may have gotten scammed.  Teach me a lesson from ordering from a site on facebook.   Anyone else ordered from showsfox.com?  Got the item?   DJI drone for 39.00 seems to good to be true..

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

Loonyjj
New Community Member
Yep. Think I might have been suckered too buddy!
Login to Me Too

paulphantom
New Community Member

me to just payed out for a mavric drone  but not through paypal it seems that paypal wont pay them any more every time i tryed too pay paypal told me it could not be done so i payed for item with credit card. i wish a saw this first would love to know if anyone has had there mavric drone costing 39.99 doller  yet. if it does arrive ill post. 

Login to Me Too

Alabamiji
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pay is letting them sell. I ordered the drone combo they took the money already but pay pal said I have 180 day to file a claim. I should have listened to my son and not ordered from these people but because paypal let the paymeny go through i thought it was going to be ok. This company don't ever respond to emails or anything. I'm giving them a few more days then I want my money back.
Login to Me Too

Avimech85
New Community Member
I also ordered a DJI drone from there 16 days ago, still no status or shipment updates..
Login to Me Too

Hops216
Contributor
Contributor

Same here,but only 14 days. I will say tnat i orded a dash cam from facebook that was from china and i actually forgot about it and 33 days later the cam i ordered arrived and was as advertized. I think that if paypal reconized showsfox as a scamer that it would prohibit sale. So i say wait. Wait till the 30 days goes by because with paypal you have 180 day to file xonflict resolution claim. I myself have now entered that date in my calendar a week befor expiration.  Who knows it just might be how they clear out mass extras 😉 Well, we can hope. But i trust paypal to protect us. They have so farand is the reason i only bye useing them..

Login to Me Too

kurlz
New Community Member

I just ordered it yesterday, They said it will ship in 7-10 days let's see I used my credit card so I could dispute it if things got fishy.

Login to Me Too

MadinUSA
Contributor
Contributor

This was disappointing.  Never again will I trust anything advertised on social media without researching and checking reviews on countries with no phone numbers. Live and learn from your mistakes and if it's too good to be true, then it is. Don't be fooled and waste your money.   

Login to Me Too

MadinUSA
Contributor
Contributor

Oh and by the way, I've been waiting over a month on my last order. The first two came but didn't resemble what was on the website. One order was wrong. They didnt get anything right.

Login to Me Too

LunaX
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered yesterday, the maverick for 59bucks, via PayPal. Got an replay from PayPal that money was transfered

Let's see what happens 😉

Sorry it'S in German

Sie haben eine Zahlung über $59,00 USD an CCS Technology Co Ltd gesendet supportATcpjus.com
Wir werden den Betrag innerhalb der nächsten 1-2 Arbeitstage von Ihrem Bankkonto abbuchen. Bitte sorgen Sie dafür, dass Ihr Bankkonto ausreichend gedeckt ist, um Gebühren zu vermeiden.

Händler/Supplier

CCS Technologie Co LtD

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.