Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

Over88mph
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case open with paypal, as okbuynowshop sent me a cheap plastic watch, instead of the smart watch that I bought. They have now been forced to offer me a refund, but only if I return it to an address in China. (Cant show the address as it's in Chinese.) To send the watch back to china tracked will cost around £10. Why should I have to pay £10 postage to get my $31 back. The okbuynowshop are taking peoples money, and sending cheap products, that are not what was advertised.

Login to Me Too
207 REPLIES 207

CCoomer47
Contributor
Contributor
That’s the problem! Everyone is furious but they give up. We need to stand together and fight this to keep it from happening to other people!
Login to Me Too

SIECENTO123
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t give up - that’s what the want ! We need this rid this crook ! I have both EBay and Barclays credit card working on the claim.
Login to Me Too

SIECENTO123
Contributor
Contributor

I have posted previously about that abomination of a doll which I purchased at the beginning of June.  After to'ing and fro'ing of emails between myself and Paypal they eventually agreed that I would get a full refund but not before the items was returned to the seller ...ooops ....I mean Scammer ! - however, the address was in Chinese and the UK postal authorities wouldn't accept an address in Chinese !  PayPal promised to send me an English written address but this did not materialise !   Well....today, my daughter spent 2 and half hours on the phone and eventually insisted she be put through to a Manager who after reading the notes agreed that she would issue an immediate refund.  So, whoever reads this......PLEASE DONT GIVE UP - BE PERSISTENT !!!!!

Login to Me Too

Yaiyai1
Contributor
Contributor

How did you get through to them? I have tried U.K. number many times, think I’m getting put through to an agent after going through automated questions, rings a couple of times then message, due to coronavirus we are unable to connect you to an agent, then it clicks off.

Login to Me Too

lsimat12
Contributor
Contributor
Never give up they win bash it out
Login to Me Too

lauralouise3
Contributor
Contributor

I will.  Why should they get away with it

Login to Me Too

Smithlyn11
Contributor
Contributor

I just received the doll that I ordered for my granddaughter and I am furious!!  I wouldn’t pay $ .50 for the hideous plastic item that they sent to me!  This company needs to be stopped immediately; they are stealing money from their customers and committing fraud with every purchase that is made! How can this continue to happen in this supposed day and age of accountability with so many online outlets for feedback? I order merchandise online all the time and I have NEVER had this happen before!7752BDC5-B93D-4A02-97CD-22441F9A4234.jpeg0F1217F5-0648-4411-84D9-83C385156554.jpeg12793F85-2BF5-4DD8-A815-14881ABC87B9.jpegF4E90135-8286-4BA6-A448-7A1749D316F0.jpeg99CB8905-1568-48AC-BCBD-80FD62444F9A.jpeg

Login to Me Too

TTodd2
Contributor
Contributor
Wow I’m sorry you had to experience this I just hope mine doe t look like that although I’m sure it will smh there has to be something we can do about this cause I’m like you I do a lot of online shopping and there is no excuse for this type of business I say shut them down
Login to Me Too

CCoomer47
Contributor
Contributor
Yes we need to demand it baby shut down. The problem is they change their business name and sell the same product under a different name. PayPal needs to do better investigation
Login to Me Too

Donna451
Contributor
Contributor
Totally disgusting how this company is still being allowed to operate through PayPal. Scamming people on a daily basis.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.