cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

Highlighted
Contributor

Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

I have a case open with paypal, as okbuynowshop sent me a cheap plastic watch, instead of the smart watch that I bought. They have now been forced to offer me a refund, but only if I return it to an address in China. (Cant show the address as it's in Chinese.) To send the watch back to china tracked will cost around £10. Why should I have to pay £10 postage to get my $31 back. The okbuynowshop are taking peoples money, and sending cheap products, that are not what was advertised.

195 REPLIES 195
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Okbuynowshop dodgy seller

Yes they are a scam wish I knew before trying to buy a doll for my daughters birthday she is gonna be gutted now not to get it 😞
Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased cubby bear which is supposed to move and play peek a boo and they used a had to toy commercial to advertise they need to be stopped
Highlighted
Contributor

The exact same thing happened to me and I’m furious!!!!
Highlighted

These people are making sooooo much money! They should be locked up. Misleading consumers by sending $0.50 cent items after they receive $60 + from us!!! . Should have known it was too good to be true. Paying $60 for an interactive lifelike bear which usually sells for double that price!
Highlighted
Contributor

And as I have said PayPal still continue to allow transactions from this seller, disgusting
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to dispute with PayPal I really don’t know how this company is allowed to request money from a paypal account this is not the first time they have be taking people’s money for awhile😡
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered the bear too & filed a dispute because it wasnt what they advertised. Paypal denied my claim. Shame on you paypal. You are allowing this company to continue scamming us. You are just as guilty
Highlighted
Contributor

Oh no! I have an open case with PayPal too! I’ll be furious if my claim is denied!
Highlighted
Contributor

Mine has gone very quiet with no communication from PayPal