Need to return to Tom Pan

helenka14
Contributor
Contributor

I saw an ad on my FB account for bras from Tom Pan.  I ordered they're size 2X.  I received them today with the package unsealed.  The bras are laughably small.  They wouldn't fit any adult, and no child over 3.  So I want my money back but I don't know how to contact them. 

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with items purchased from this seller. If you haven't been able to contact the seller and the item is either not received or is not as described, you can open a dispute by following these steps. Make sure to escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days and PayPal will guide you to the next steps.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

vick0114
New Community Member
Need to return item to Tom Pan Modern Boutique
Login to Me Too

mlilja
Contributor
Contributor

Tom Pan is not legit.  the merchandise I received had his label on it, but he purchase directly from China, (that is why there is no packing slip, the merchandise is garbage comes in a plastic ziplock bad and does not fit a human being and would not be approved for sale in the states), just a label in Chinese, so he is deceiving people.  I started a dispute with paypal, because the email that was associated with merchandise was not being answered.  U will not get a refund from Tom pan, u need to start a dispute with paypal.  I had to pay $23 yesterday at post office to ship my merchandise back to China, but so I will be out that money, but I will be getting my full refund from paypal because of the buyers protection plan.  This person is selling merchandise from China, under his name in the states, there is also a bunch of complaints to better business bureau on this boutique. 

Login to Me Too

07-16
Contributor
Contributor
The beige bra is a second that was shipped to me without my consent. Hated the first bra...why would I spend more money on another?? I’d better not see a debit or charge for this item! By the way, remove my information from every list you have!! Thanks.
Login to Me Too

r_weve
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a bra and it is to small. How do I contact him to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

r_weve
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. I ordered a bra and it is to small. How do I return it for a refund?
Login to Me Too

Snowwhite1952
Contributor
Contributor

One of the sweaters I ordered is way to small I’d like a larger size if possible? If not I’d like to send it back. It was the see-Through Floral Plain Long Sleeve Cardigan. Red Large. SKu# 2399490CDD24 I would like an XXL size. In claret_ red Please. Thank you. Pam <removed>. [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Login to Me Too

Snowwhite1952
Contributor
Contributor
Sweater I ordered is way to small it would fit a child, I ordered a lg just to be safe and it still was way to small.
Login to Me Too

Survivor1
New Community Member

OMG I ordered several items from Tom Pan of Modern Boutiques, and I received (4) of the same top.  Today I received another duplicate.  I have been calling, sending emails, everything.  Nothing.   I am going to get a hold of my Bank and credit card and see what they can do to help me. And all the items I received were way too small, and I ordered a Large....

We have to find out about this Tom Pan.  Thanks 

Login to Me Too

padrejoe
Contributor
Contributor

Need to return to Tom Pan this airy Bra

Ordered Large - item way too small

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.