I received a broken item

gishpi
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item from ebay seller.The item arrived broken.The seller says that it is broken in the shipping but I am sure that it is not true.I made a case in Paypal and from the resolution centre want me to send the item back to the seller.I will pay for the shipping back to the seller, but I am afraid that the seller is not correct and will not take the item from the courier.If the seller doesn't  take the item I will be required to pay for shipping back to me.The shipping in two directions will costs more than full refund.I am not sure what to do.

required
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gishpi 

Forfeit the PayPal dispute and file a dispute and resolve it with your credit card issuer exclusively as their terms may be more broader than paypal's, if you paid with credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gishpi 

Forfeit the PayPal dispute and file a dispute and resolve it with your credit card issuer exclusively as their terms may be more broader than paypal's, if you paid with credit card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.