I cannot escalate my dispute to a claim

tomsmac
Contributor
Contributor

Good day. I filed a dispute for a product I purchased on Mar 7th. Unknown to me it was from China. 3 weeks after I filed a dispute the company replied with a "Tracking number" I've still not received my product. (A N95 mask)

1. When clicking on the tracking number a chinese web site comes up. Nothing in English. When paying by paypal it showed the payee as the company on the order page but the PayPal transaction page shows some weird chinese payee.

2. When I click on the "Check status" link from my email receipt the page is gone.

3. The original 'company' is now under some odd company I've never heard of.

When I go to the "Resolution Page" it show the dispute but I cannot escalate to a claim.

Can someone please advise me?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @tomsmac, good news! We have Customer Service active online on Facebook and Twitter. Please try to reach out with them. 
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. Provide them your Case ID.

Have a great day!

Login to Me Too

tomsmac
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Warren. Would you please put the following in my record...I received an email from "them" asking me to stop the dispute so they can credit me. It's obvious a con. They can credit me at any time by just answering my dispute to PayPal. They said nothing about the item either. 

Thank you.

Thank you again

Tom

Login to Me Too

tomsmac
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not getting any response. I really want my money back. This seller is a scam.

Transaction  7DF45962DA204251K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.