I can start a dispute!!!

HusamAllossy
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I bought a product with specific type and quantity and degrees.. And paid the total invoice (472$) in tow payment. 1st payment is 250$ 2nd payment is 221$ Now I received the product and it does not match the invoiceand what I ordered (rubish stuff and damaged) I started a dispute on 2nd payment (221$), But the first payment (250$) am not able to start a dispute on it?? Why
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HusamAllossy 

If these payments were paid on one PayPal invoice, the entire amount would be disputed together. If these were 2 single separate payments, maybe one of them you paid through friends and family (only dispute option is unauthorized payment) and other as goods and services with purchase protection.

Keep in mind that in order to quality for buyer protection for one order, its recommended to pay it in one payment. I read of one case where two payments were made for a order separately and the person was able to file a dispute on both but only won one of the disputes.

Perhaps call in to customer service and ask them to open a dispute for you on the second payment"

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.