Double charge was processed and not removed.

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal had overcharged my account according to the phone teller system. The purchase was investigated by PayPal then found a legal transaction. But I never authorized the double payment. PayPal refuses to fix this problem. What do I do.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
Well as per usual telling a community about something makes companies move and act. This is how things repair in my life. The problem was resolved because I brought it up here. But now it’s not and the charges were removed. I’m not sure why businesses only move when you prompt your case to a community but I think the mob mentality has an effect.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Burnt909 

If you authorized the transaction in general but was duplicated and both were completed, click the first transaction, click report a problem, click I have a billing issue option and click duplicate transaction, then follow the screen prompts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
That’s not what it looks like. The seller simply charged my bank after getting access to it contents then took PayPal’s money as well.
Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
That is what happened unless PayPal or the seller is holding my account funds for some reason. But both deny doing so.
Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
I might add this situation needs a text based solution as I’m unable to talk right now. Throat injured. The seller keeps telling me to call them. Cant talk at the moment tried saying this. Doesn’t listen.
Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
This is what I get for buying from Samsung. A dead bank account.
Login to Me Too

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
I have to add that it’s Samsung that is said to have a nice record when it’s workers cannot do their job amongst the majority of the prescribed means. They have driven me to two psychotic episodes in the couple days I’ve been trying to fix this. This is not okay with me. The issue has reflected in the inability to speak. But psychosis is difficult when you have antagonist elements in your customer service system. The one system that was kind to me cannot access the records of the purchased item. This is appalling treatment for me. This issue has to be them or PayPal holding funds despite the funds also being sent or they double charged as a result of my bank accounts system teller. I can’t fix this nor get a refund of any portion. The systems in play are harrassment centers. And PayPal and Samsung okayed the double charge. They both have the same lines as it’s another providers problem. The bank also refuses to send the information being asked for to resume or remove the charges. So the three way purchase has a hiccup somewhere and I’m left exploited by this hiccup.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Burnt909
Contributor
Contributor
Well as per usual telling a community about something makes companies move and act. This is how things repair in my life. The problem was resolved because I brought it up here. But now it’s not and the charges were removed. I’m not sure why businesses only move when you prompt your case to a community but I think the mob mentality has an effect.
Login to Me Too

Gone4u54
Contributor
Contributor

Congrats !   I hope I have the same luck with them.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.