Dispute denied

Crane
Contributor
Contributor

Hello out there!  

I just received a denial e-mail from the resolution center based on the fact that “we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered”. But the delivery of the refrigerator was never in question. My dispute was about set up charges. I paid an extra $303.27 for that. The refrigerator was not even brought into the house, and certainly was not set up.  As you can see, my communication capabilities should not be a problem, so I don't understand why the reviewer did not understand.  What do y'all think I should do now?   Thanks, Tom

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Crane

I'm sorry to hear of the concern with the claim decision. It sounds like we need to give this another look. 

You can reach out to us via the Message Center to appeal this decision. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Crane

I'm sorry to hear of the concern with the claim decision. It sounds like we need to give this another look. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Crane
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Tricia wrote:

Hi @Crane

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

Thank you Tricia.  I didn't know that the decision was appealable, but I did use the phone contact and the PayPal rep. was very efficient and opened it right back up.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.