Dispute denied

kbloom2131
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal looked into my claim that a company in China advertised a "Motorized Pool Float" and I received a flat piece of plastic with a small blow up pillow on the end. They DENIED my claim! I can't believe they let these companies get away with taking our money by misrepresenting their products and Paypal does NOTHING to suport their customers . I will have my lawyer look into this! Beware, DON'T use PAYPAL!!!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Bendibender
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Same here !

I ordered a Dog Ball Launcher from China ! Paid using PayPal "protected payment" method !

After waiting 2 months I opened a dispute , 2 weeks later I received a tennis ball worth about 30p 

PayPal promptly dismissed the claim due to that delivery with no option to appeal 

I no longer trust PayPal to protect my interests as a customer!

Login to Me Too

kbloom2131
Contributor
Contributor
Something needs to be done about PayPal . These companies are scamming so many people and they are letting them get away with it.
Login to Me Too

Bendibender
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately the only option is for me to accept ,that I have lost the cash on this transaction,

As PayPal appear to favour their vendors over their buyers ,its probably

time to try the likes of VISA for more protection , and avoid buying cheap tat from corrupt Chinese companies.

Its about time that the likes of Facebook were forced to research and rate the credibility of their vendors before showing their adverts !

Login to Me Too

MalamuteNY
Contributor
Contributor

It truly amazes me that so many people are dealing with the same issue of being defrauded by Chinese vendors and PayPal not fulfilling their Buyer Protection pledge. We should all get together and file a class action lawsuit against PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kbloom2131
Contributor
Contributor

Bendibender
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly !

I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was for PayPal to dismiss my claim !

It appears that PayPal "Buyer Protection" stands for "corrupt vendors protection again buyers"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.