Buffarea - SCAM - GOLDEN SEA SERVICE LIMITED

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor

So I ordered an item off Buffarea.com and thought it was trustworthy due to the fact they accept paypal. Boy was I wrong. I was unaware that this was a chinese company. That part is not a big deal to me. What's a big deal is all the bad reviews they have online and how it's impossible to contact them. Search Buffarea on facebook and it's ONLY customers warning eachother about how Buffarea uses stock photos of decent clothes but send you a cheap knock off. What concerns me are customers that used paypal are NOT getting refunds for this. Some customers never get their items either. Whats also bizarre is on this company's website they charge a 15% fee for cancelling orders. I have never seen such a thing and can't believe paypal would support this site. The only way to contact this company is by email and they aren't replying. So I opened a dispute. I'm trying to cancel this order and get a refund. It's obvious I'm not getting anything or if something does show up it's going to be nothing like the item I thought I was ordering. If paypal somehow sides with them, what should I do next????

Login to Me Too
93 REPLIES 93

DiBaiao
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case open with PayPal for an order I purchased back on June 1 that has never been received.  PayPal is just as unresponsive as GoldenSea as they closed my conversation with proof that this company has sent me a bogus shipment tracking link that shows the tracking number does NOT exist.  PayPal tells me to contact the merchant to obtain a copy of the proof of shipment receipt but there is no way to context them except by email...lol THEY DO NOT RESPOND!  PayPal should blacklist this company and provide a full refund!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Cynsterfo
Contributor
Contributor
100% agree with you. PayPal is negligent. I've reported this whole mess to the FBI Cyber Fraud Unit. I'm done with PayPal especially since they marked this thread "resolved". Nope. It is not resolved. Resolved would be warning people that Goldensea is fraudulent and removing them from scamming its customers. Too many people continue to be scammed. One is too many. They should be flagged and PayPal should refund you immediately. Not this whole wait 20 days...work it out with the fraudulent seller then get back to us and we will handle your claim after days and days of back and forth nonsense. Unacceptable PayPal. Shame on you.
Login to Me Too

violet060311
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did nothing for me. Please stop lying to us. I’ve read complaint after complaint about your negligence.
Login to Me Too

Cynsterfo
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is trying to cover it all up. Shady.
Login to Me Too

CYNSTERF
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to cancel my order and PayPal won't let me. I'm so disappointed. It's definitely a scam, and PayPal doesn't care. I guess I just threw away 124 bucks. So sad. This was a purchase based off of a Facebook ad. They really got me. Thanks for your post. Unfortunately I don't think our complaints will help. Certainly PayPal does not care that its customers are getting ripped off.
Login to Me Too

Surecat23
Contributor
Contributor
They don’t send what you order ...over a month and keep your money! They have yet to answer any of my emails. In another post, others were questioning their credibility, same thing happened to them and our posts were taken down. They are not reputable. Be careful!!
Login to Me Too

CYNSTERF
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. Live and learn. It will be interesting to see what comes of it. Quite an expensive lesson learned. I'm just going to shop elsewhere and not use PayPal since they obviously don't care if we get robbed.
Login to Me Too

allybugally

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 6.33.41 AM.png

This is a very angering scam. I am going to need my money back. I filed a claim because I didn't receive it for 6 months then they said not to worry because it was on expedited shipping and this filth showed up.

Login to Me Too

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, that is awful! I seen other pictures on Facebook of what they send out. It's always cheap costume material. So people either never get their order or they get absolute junk. I can't believe it took them that long to send out junk. PayPal needs to wake up
Login to Me Too

Creep3
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me but company was called Bobolake! So sad when our world is such a mess that these creeps would take advantage. Shame on PayPal for allowing this company to charge our credit account!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.