Buffarea - SCAM - GOLDEN SEA SERVICE LIMITED

FerretPepper
Contributor
Contributor

So I ordered an item off Buffarea.com and thought it was trustworthy due to the fact they accept paypal. Boy was I wrong. I was unaware that this was a chinese company. That part is not a big deal to me. What's a big deal is all the bad reviews they have online and how it's impossible to contact them. Search Buffarea on facebook and it's ONLY customers warning eachother about how Buffarea uses stock photos of decent clothes but send you a cheap knock off. What concerns me are customers that used paypal are NOT getting refunds for this. Some customers never get their items either. Whats also bizarre is on this company's website they charge a 15% fee for cancelling orders. I have never seen such a thing and can't believe paypal would support this site. The only way to contact this company is by email and they aren't replying. So I opened a dispute. I'm trying to cancel this order and get a refund. It's obvious I'm not getting anything or if something does show up it's going to be nothing like the item I thought I was ordering. If paypal somehow sides with them, what should I do next????

Login to Me Too
93 REPLIES 93

violet060311
Contributor
Contributor
Trust me. PayPal is not your friend. They work for the seller. I have been using PayPal for many years and this is the first time they said they could not help me. They took the side of the seller even though they can read all of these bad reviews.
Login to Me Too

Mexicaligal1
Contributor
Contributor
Never never ever order from Buffarea it is a real Scam!!!! I ordered from them some sneakers that they advertised as leather made and they were made of the cheapest plastic on top they sent me men’s sizes so big after 3 months of waiting for these garbage. PayPal will side with them like it is a cover up. Worst experience I ever had as a customer!!! It is degrading as a shopper when you go through this horrible experience. Please don’t expect that PayPal is going to help you. They are on their side.
Login to Me Too

violet060311
Contributor
Contributor
Here’s what they do. As soon as PayPal steps in they send a tracking number that you can’t trace because it’s for FedEx in the USA. The second time you attempt to get your money back they will most likely send your item. However from what I’m reading it’s not going to be anything like what you ordered
Login to Me Too

Surecat23
Contributor
Contributor
Took months and you are absolutely right! They didn’t send me my full order and what they did send was too small and not at all the Blouse I ordered! Pay pal took awhile to come through...it’s a process but they did reimburse me in FULL plus I did not have to return what they sent! Ha! To that bogus company! I hope the rest of you are treated fairly as well! Keep calling pay pal and bug them until satisfied. Good luck and thanks for all support!
Login to Me Too

Cynsterfo
Contributor
Contributor
Jumping through hoops when I begged you to cancel my purchase the moment I received notification of my payment to a completely different company. I was totally scammed. All these people on this thread were. And YET here we are. I get new notifications daily about new customers getting taken and PayPal making them go through hoops to prove it. This is horrible. Why would PayPal let them continue? I know why. You don't have to respond with an auto reply telling me the hoops I need to go through to get my money back. PayPal is not to be trusted. Period. Let the buyer beware.
Login to Me Too

soozy1

Funny, PayPal isn't helping me get my refund. Golden Sea Serv. Ltd. offered me a refund that was $20 less than I spent. They claimed they never got my order but took my money anyway! I want my money back and it would be nice if PayPal wasn't in league with scam operations.

Login to Me Too

Sandrafowle
Contributor
Contributor

I have been refused a refund as the scam company sent a parcel with a strange item in it so it looks like they sent all my orders which they haven’t and you sided with this scam company over me, I need my refund as I’m not in work at the moment suffering with a brain tumour, I have letters from hospital which I can send on to you, this company changes it’s name all the time and is getting away with scamming innocent people but what is more hurtful is that you ( PayPal) are letting this happen 

please do what is right and refund 

Login to Me Too

violet060311
Contributor
Contributor
I wasted 3 months contacting you. You sided with the seller even though you can see they rip everyone off. Once upon a time Pay Pal buyer protection meant something. You can see with your own eyes what’s going on and you side with the seller every time. Read the comments. You refused to protect anyone. I am a senior citizen and took a loss and you did nothing for me. The fact that you continue to support this seller says it all. How dare you come on here and spew your b.s. You didn’t help any of us. And you continue to support this seller.
Login to Me Too

violet060311
Contributor
Contributor
I wasted 3 months contacting you. You sided with the seller even though you can see they rip everyone off. Once upon a time Pay Pal buyer protection meant something. You can see with your own eyes what’s going on and you side with the seller every time. Read the comments. You refused to protect anyone. I am a senior citizen and took a loss and you did nothing for me. The fact that you continue to support this seller says it all. How dare you come on here and spew your b.s. You didn’t help any of us. And you continue to support this seller.
Login to Me Too

Cynsterfo
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. Who are they kidding?!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.