Possible reason for sudden Account Limitation.

Subsassaree
Contributor
Contributor
So, a few weeks ago I posted my sudden limited account situation. After some thinking and communication with people. I believe I have figured out why. I thought back to the notification I received via PayPal. (Product/Service violates our User Agreement) now at the time I thought, what you going on about? Fast forward to today I asked the person who sent me the money. (Note: This person has paid 3 times once every month) This person has a business account and I do not. Now the payments are for digital goods, now this would be classed as a Product/Service where you'd pay an additional fee for this. Now when asking the person if they sent this as either (Friends/Family) or (Product/Service) they stated they had no such option when sending me this money it just sent. With this in mind if digital good is sent as (Friends/Family) the person who receives the money gets a permanent ban. So here we are, so the end result here is I am in no wrong here still, Also it isnt the person who sent me the money fault either. They stated they had no such option and no this person would not lie about this, we are both pretty close and they'd be the one to own up to their wrong doing. What also makes this somewhat concrete in my opinion is the fact I have seen so many people limited for the same unexplained reason. Which in my view says that the option to send as (Friends/Family) or (Product/Service) is either bugged or is overlooked and it needs to be addressed.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Subsassaree
Contributor
Contributor

So, let me give you a little update. I was talking again with the person who sent me the payments. We've found out that those fees for Product/Services where in fact actually paid. So it leads to the question again... Why was I permanently suspended? Who knows?? Like I have stated in the following post which you can view here, My original post

I checked all of transactions and there is nothing off with them, the payments via my friend in question are legit and do no go against the User Agreement. But I guess I shall never know the true reason behind my suspension just like every other poor victim that fall to this situation. It really hurts, you know? a service you use for so many years to suddenly boot you out without stating a any clear reason. How they can turn on their own users and state it is for their protection. 

I understand to a degree their protection, it's a business and let me repeat that a BUSINESS not a BANK. I have come to see that this service is leaning more on acting like they're a bank, it's sad. I was looking forward to actually using Crypto on PayPal too but I suppose that time will never come to be. They can keep doing this if they so wish but what they do not realize how much this will only make them sink as a business. Where is the PayPal that I started with? Where did the support for us the users go? Where is the transparency? The urge to do what is best not only for their business but more so their users, the ones who keep them afloat? Where did it all go? Because I can tell you now they're not here, not anymore. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.