Froad Company Fuhai Trading Co., Ltd. Scam!!! Be aware of this company!

Akt2310
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.
I ordered an item form Fuhai Trading Co., Ltd. (they have a more websites like joket.shop) where they are selling goods for a quite good price.

how they do it
1) you buy a product and pay through the PayPal.
2) They are not sending items and give some tracking number OR they send you a different product (much cheaper) 
3) when you try to write them they don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.
4)  it really dificult to work with PayPal since they dont have any customer care number.

5) if your dispute also and no luck from PayPal.... 

I believe that this few steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

How PayPal can allow such company and Immediate base they have to stop working such scam company and PayPal should improve there KYC (Know Your Customer) process Specially all Chinese companies. I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JMGamer
New Community Member

I totally agree with this. We had the same experience with Fuhai Traiding Co., Ltd.

Exactly as mentioned in the post. 

1. They will give you the tracking number but will not really send the item.

2. After weeks of waiting and you follow up, they will say that they have already sent the item and just need to wait some more.

3. After more weeks and another follow up, they will say that they send the item again, even if they have not really sent it in the first place.

4. Upon receiving a parcel you will then notice that they sent you a totally different item that has little to no value at all.

5. When you follow up and complain and ask for a refund, they will say they will give a partial refund and you will have to pay the discounted price of the item they sent you which is really useless.

6. When you complain to Paypal, and they intervene, Paypal will offer a full refund but you will have to ship the item back with tracking at your own cost and only upon the scammers receipt of the item that they will give you the refund.

7. The price of shipping the item back to those scammers will actually end up close to the price you paid for if not higher. So after waiting for so long and the trouble of communicating with this syndicate and raising the dispute to paypal and the effort of shipping back, you will ask yourself if it's worth it, and question why is Paypal allowing it, definitely affecting your trust in Paypal and their credibility. This solution of Paypal is absurd and not acceptable and just adding extra work and cost to the victims. They should fully refund the victims without giving them extra burden and Paypal themselves should chase and punish this scammers.

It's clearly a scam and Paypal knows it but they are allowing it to happen and allowing itself to be used. Why, is it because those scammers are also Paypal customers and they bring profit to Paypal too even at the expense of their fair customers? By tolerating this things, it would seem like Paypal is also an accomplice of this syndicate. They allow themselves to be used and they also benefit from it so it's not farfetched to say that they are equally accountable.

If Paypal is what I hope and first thought as just then I reckon they can make things right by helping the victims of this scammers by fully refunding them and also disassociating themselves with this crooks and blocking them so they can't use the service anymore. And when possible to raise and pursue a legal case against this syndicates as justice for their victims as well as for damaging Paypal's brand and credibility.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.