About chargebacks and dispute

TomasQ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i am from Lithuania and i wanna to buy from www.musclepower.pl via paypal but iam a bit scared becouse the price gonna be like 500 euros, if something is wrong can i do dispute Or charge back or not possible? I dont want to be scammed.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TomasQ

As long as you pay through the online merchant's PayPal checkout system by logging in through your PayPal account to complete payment or pay a PayPal invoice or send a payment for goods and services manually through your PayPal account, you are covered but realize purchase protection has its limitations depending on the circumstances. For example, if you file a Item Not Received dispute and proof of delivery at your address was provided by the seller of which PayPal could verify, you may lose the dispute.

Click "Legal" at the bottom of any page of the website to locate the Purchase Protection policy for more details.

You have 180 days from the date of payment to file a dispute on a transaction.

Chargebacks is when you file dispute with your card issuer against PayPal but the seller is held liable for losses.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.