Community Chat 5/31

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Thursday, May 31st, from 4 to 5 PM Central (2-3 PM PT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

We hope to see you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Like thisSmiley Happy Because I can see you in the platform shoes and bellbottoms already.  

Totally! Don't forget the wig and sunglasses!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Olivia wrote:

I'm very excited that my apartment complex recently installed a pool! Now the trick will be to make sure I'm available during pool hours. 🙂

Olivia

Nice. 🙂  Hopefully the pool doesn't close too early.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

My favorite activity during the summer (spring and fall too) is Disc Golfing (also known as Frisbee Golf or "Frolf").  It's relaxing and fun.  Plus it's pretty inexpensive as most of the courses are in public parks.  You just have to buy a couple discs and you're good to go. 🙂

Learn more about Disc Golf here:

A Guide to Disc Golf

- Frank

edit: oh and here's a list of courses in Canada: http://www.pdga.com/course_directory/country/ca

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Frank -

One of my cousins is a huge fan of disc golf, but we try to refrain from calling it Frolf - for good reason.  We always joke about how it sounds like some odd mixture of Frodo and Gandalf, which then sets us on a long Lord of the Rings conversation, especially about the Silmarillion.

Adrian

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:

Hi Frank -

One of my cousins is a huge fan of disc golf, but we try to refrain from calling it Frolf - for good reason.  We always joke about how it sounds like some odd mixture of Frodo and Gandalf, which then sets us on a long Lord of the Rings conversation, especially about the Silmarillion.

Adrian

lol! 😄 I imagine him saying something like this:

"Oh Samwise, you SHALL NOT DISC!"  - Frolf

- Frank

Login to Me Too

Nemesis000

I have a question, when I try using a prepaid credit card to make a payment on ebay it gives me an error. If there is any mistake I am doing please tell, and inform me how to properly function it .

Please and thank you

- Nemesis000

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi Nemesis000,

Welcome! 🙂

We'll have a response typed up to you shortly.  In the mean time, feel free to answer our Community Chat ice breaker:

While it's overcast and rainy here today, the weather lately has been excellent! What sort of summer fun do you have planned?

- Frank

Login to Me Too

Nemesis000

Hey, Frank

Well its summer time what can't you do. I would grab my friends from university and play football which is my favourite sport, although it is tough but its a manly sport, I would grab all my dirty t-shirts and shorts then we would all play. Then to finish the day off we would make a barbeque and roast up a turkey.

24/7!!!!!!

But when the rain goes away the fun gets pushed in, it reminds me of all the fun I had while as a little kid. How about you Paypal_Adrian While it's overcast and rainy here today, the weather lately has been excellent! What sort of summer fun do you have planned?

- Nemesis000

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Nemesis000 wrote:Then to finish the day off we would make a barbeque and roast up a turkey.

That sounds delicious.  I've been thinking about trying out a deep fat fry of a turkey sometime this summer.  One of my friends set one up over the winter and I'm anxious to try it out on my own.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

@PayPal_Adrian wrote:
That sounds delicious.  I've been thinking about trying out a deep fat fry of a turkey sometime this summer.  One of my friends set one up over the winter and I'm anxious to try it out on my own.

Please make sure you set it up a good distance away from anything flammable. I've heard horror stories.

I've also heard that deep-fried turkey is wonderful. Please invite me! I'll bring a side dish. 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.