Community Chat 5/31

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Thursday, May 31st, from 4 to 5 PM Central (2-3 PM PT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you. This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic" and selecting the appropriate board.  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

We hope to see you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

luv_to_kill
Contributor
Contributor

That is definitely great! Thank you so much for clearing everything up for me Frank. I've been worrying so much about it because I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Thanks again for helping me ^_^

Emily

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@luv_to_kill wrote:

That is definitely great! Thank you so much for clearing everything up for me Frank. I've been worrying so much about it because I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Thanks again for helping me ^_^

Emily

My pleasure. 😄  We love helping our customers.

An email will be sent as soon as anything changes on the case.

Thanks for using PayPal!

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Nemesis000

Hey Frank,

I also have another question about paypal sorry I'm quite new to this.

But do you know why Paypal charges $1 to my credit card for the use of paypal if you know why. Just wondering because it has charged $1.

Thanks.

- Nemesis000

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

@Nemesis000 wrote:

Hey Frank,

I also have another question about paypal sorry I'm quite new to this.

But do you know why Paypal charges $1 to my credit card for the use of paypal if you know why. Just wondering because it has charged $1.

Thanks.

- Nemesis000

No worries, that's what we're here for. 🙂

The $1 is a pre-authorization PayPal uses to make sure the card is working (check the expiration date, security code and billing address).  The charge is never put through and most card issuers will release the hold on the funds within a few days.

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The weekly chat session is now closed.  Thank you to everyone who stopped in today - you're welcome back anytime, and bring a friend!

All thread content will remain viewable, but locked.  Any questions that have not yet been responded to by a moderator or employee will receive a response within the next hour.

If you missed chatting with us today, please stop back next Thursday, June 7th, for our next chat!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.