limits still not lifted why????

james5810
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting for my limits to be lifted even though i have done every thing and now it is saying

More account information required

yet it says every thing has been done

Complete the steps below to lift your receiving limits.

Status Tasks Details
Set up bank funding
Add Bank Account  
Submit Direct Debit Agreement  
Confirm bank account  
Select account type
Identify yourself or your business type Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you 
Confirm your personal information
Confirm your personal informationCongratulations! We have confirmed your personal information.  

what can i do when it says every thing is done and i cant do any thing limit nearly reached and about to start loosing out

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Gabrielis

Hello, i have the same problem. I have done all the tasks, but limits did not dissapear.

Regards,

Gabrielius Pocius

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Monika
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Gabrielius,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum!

Sorry to hear this! If you're still experiencing issues after you've completed all the steps to lift the limitation, I would suggest contacting our Customer Support directly so we can review this for you as soon as possible.

Monika

Login to Me Too

JH14

I'm having problems with this too. I have uploaded the relevant documents to Paypal on Monday. Still no response, no one is answering the phone, no one at @AskPaypal is answering my tweets or DMs, my emails to Paypal haven't been responded to.

How can I get this sorted?

Login to Me Too

Niketo
New Community Member

Same problem here! I'm waiting more then three months already and nothing changes. I've provided all the documents, all is green, I've got an email that I don't have any limits and in the account is written "Congratulations! We have processed your documents and confirmed your information." But the 2500 Euro limit is still there! I've wrote three times already to the support and nobody answer me! I'm very disapointed of the support and the whole process and can't start with my projects, because it's possibel to reach the limit within 2-3 days, but can't count on PayPal and his support...

Login to Me Too

jazz4946
New Community Member

Hello, i have the same problem. I have done all the tasks, but limits did not dissapear.

Regards,

Phakamas  Rattanawangsai.

Login to Me Too

imm1

Hi ther just two days ago my account has been limited for a violation of paypal user policy ,which i do not before that my question is this after 180 days or more how can i able to come off from this issues and what are the ways to remove my  account  limitation and after 180 days still my account will be able to work fully or what will happend after 180 days.

Login to Me Too

jackbradsmith
Contributor
Contributor

i have this problem aswell, it has been limited since jan of this year and everything is done it asked for.

Login to Me Too

Carolineb1965
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I have had a few messages about a limit going to be placed on my account if I don't provide information. In both instances I have done some, all acknowledged with the green tick. Yet it seems that "awaiting your response" is still there. Also each time I have to complete my address when doing this and, for some reason, it cannot cope with a Guernsey address so reproduces it in new and amusing (or not) ways which I then have to go and delete. 

When trying to contact Paypal to resolve this, the message centre doesn't work as the drop down menus don't allow for this, the other centres don't either, phone lines are backed up so i resorted to putting something on the feedback form and now this. I love Paypal, it has been so very useful and I recommend to everyone I know to have one set up but this is a little frustrating. Please, please would someone resolve this for me. I have 111 days now till a limit is slapped on my account that, as far as I can see, no longer has any justification. 

Many thanks for an otherwise excellent service. 

Caroline

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Carolineb1965,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear that you are having this issue with your PayPal account. To make sure that we can help you to follow up on this, please send us a message via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or through Twitter on @AskPayPal. 

Thanks,

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Carolineb1965
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jessica,

I would love to do that (don't have twitter) but when I copied your link, Facebook  says "Page not found". In addition, having had to sign back in for the umpteenth time now (sorry, getting more frustrated by the minute), my account now says it is getting close to the limit where I have provide extra due diligence (which I understand as it has been my previous job to deal with this) and I have already done so yet the query remains "awaiting your response". I cannot seem to get through to anywhere except this forum. I really need help. I do not want my account limited, I have done everything required of me legally and yet the system suggests that I have not. 

Please, please would you assist me or pass my query on to someone who can investigate and get back to me. I actually dont know what more I can do.

Thank you Jessica.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.