limits still not lifted why????

james5810
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting for my limits to be lifted even though i have done every thing and now it is saying

More account information required

yet it says every thing has been done

Complete the steps below to lift your receiving limits.

Status Tasks Details
Set up bank funding
Add Bank Account  
Submit Direct Debit Agreement  
Confirm bank account  
Select account type
Identify yourself or your business type Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you 
Confirm your personal information
Confirm your personal informationCongratulations! We have confirmed your personal information.  

what can i do when it says every thing is done and i cant do any thing limit nearly reached and about to start loosing out

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey there,

I have now resolved the issue on your account. Check your emails for further information.

Login to Me Too

james5810
Contributor
Contributor

nice one thank you all seems ok

Login to Me Too

zomo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, this is an issue with my account,  I have provided all required info for limit lift & there is a green tick against everything paypal asked for, but resolution says it is waiting for me to respond? Please help.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there zomo,

This should be resolved for you now!

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

pingoo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Im having same problem please..I tried sending an email but Im not good at explaining and think customer services misunderstood me

I have already verifed my account etc and was using my paypal fine untll yesterday..please help thankyou 

Login to Me Too

revorgm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am also having the same problem. Everything in the lift limits is ticked and crossed out but I get the message:

"More information required to lift account limits". Can you please resolve this issue?

Login to Me Too

tonicallahan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is there any chance you could please have a look at mine also,  I have the same problem Zomo has.  I have alot of items finishing tomorrow on ebay and I'm not going to be able to receive the payments.  Please help it would be much appriciated,

Kind Regards 

Tom

Login to Me Too

ameera-patel
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with this, had exactly same thing in my account last week with ALL green tick boxes and got email saying 'limits have been lifted' next thing I know account has been permanently limited and money held for 180 days with NO explanation why. Maybe Paypal should spend less money on stupid TV advertising and take more time to get their business working as it should. The whole system is a shambles. Would I recommend paypal to a friend? NO WAY, if there was an alternative to sell to accept payments on ebay I would use it. Paypal are utterly useless and not fit for purpose.

Login to Me Too

twilight_88
Contributor
Contributor

same problem as me... I've add bank account but it say I need sent it to fax!! helppp need solves it asap i want something order from ebay:(

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.