limits still not lifted why????

james5810
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting for my limits to be lifted even though i have done every thing and now it is saying

More account information required

yet it says every thing has been done

Complete the steps below to lift your receiving limits.

Status Tasks Details
Set up bank funding
Add Bank Account  
Submit Direct Debit Agreement  
Confirm bank account  
Select account type
Identify yourself or your business type Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you 
Confirm your personal information
Confirm your personal informationCongratulations! We have confirmed your personal information.  

what can i do when it says every thing is done and i cant do any thing limit nearly reached and about to start loosing out

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Axelvlast
New Community Member

I cannot lift my yearly spending limit, even though I have completed all of the required fields:

Capture.PNG

I'm about to hit that limit and I'd like this fixed please

Login to Me Too

Frann123
Contributor
Contributor

Bankrollracing
New Community Member

My business account is not accepting payments. I have compelted all fields on the business set but the lifts are not ticked green.

Please help

Login to Me Too

olasoul
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have the same issue but I kept getting an error message about the site experiencng technical difficulties and to try again later since this morning.

I called up about three times and was provided with a link to submit my documents.

I have done that and need to know when the limiti will be lifted by. I have fund in my account I need to withdraw to my current account urgently. Someone please help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.