limits still not lifted why????

james5810
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting for my limits to be lifted even though i have done every thing and now it is saying

More account information required

yet it says every thing has been done

Complete the steps below to lift your receiving limits.

Status Tasks Details
Set up bank funding
Add Bank Account  
Submit Direct Debit Agreement  
Confirm bank account  
Select account type
Identify yourself or your business type Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you 
Confirm your personal information
Confirm your personal informationCongratulations! We have confirmed your personal information.  

what can i do when it says every thing is done and i cant do any thing limit nearly reached and about to start loosing out

Login to Me Too
103 REPLIES 103

Lewisscott
New Community Member
Same thing is happening to me. All ticked but It still says I have a Limet. Please sort this
Login to Me Too

AndriyKokh
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,how long usually it take to lift account limits,if I provide everything(bank account,proof of ID,proof of address) Thank you
Login to Me Too

alexdb88
New Community Member

Same problem here...all papers sent, all statuses are ticked, all tasks are done..but still I have limits and when I go to lift limits page this message appears: More account information required.
I already sent 2 emails to paypal asking for a solution...but no answer...

Can please someone from Paypal stuff solve this issue as I really need the limit lifted...

Here you can see the tasks completed and the detail...

Link your card   

Start process to confirm your card

Enter four-digit PayPal code Check your card statement for the four-digit PayPal code

Identify yourself or your business type  Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you

Provide identification Congratulations! We have processed your documents and confirmed your information. Confirm identification so the account holder can move money 

Login to Me Too

vainiusk
Contributor
Contributor

Please help solving the same problem.
All papers sent, all statuses are ticked, all tasks are done. But still I have limits.
I have sent one email to paypal asking for a solution, but no answer.

Can please someone from Paypal stuff solve this issue as I really need the limit lifted. Please help.

Here you can see the tasks completed and the detail.

Link your card   

Start process to confirm your card

Enter four-digit PayPal code Check your card statement for the four-digit PayPal code

Identify yourself or your business type  Pick which type of PayPal account best suits you

Provide identification Congratulations! We have processed your documents and confirmed your information. Confirm identification so the account holder can move money 

Login to Me Too

vainiusk
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for me. I've got the confirmation letter that limits have been removed, everything is green checked but the yearly limit is still 2500Euros. Please help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there vainiusk,

It sounds to me like what you are seeing is a warning & your account is not actually limited. If you are currently able to send and receive funds freely then please don't worry. When the amount you’ve received approaches around €2,000, PayPal will review your documents.

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

alinaignisca
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I have the exact same problem.

I followed every step required, received the email confirmation that the verification is completed, all steps are green checked in my account, but the 2500 euros limitation is still set.

I have sent a few days ago a message through the contact form through my account and received an autommated email that I'll get feedback in around 3days. There are 4 days now and I haven't received any feedback from Paypal support.

Is there any other step I need to take to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi alinaignisca,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about this.

If you've completed all steps to lift your receiving limit and are still experiencing issues, it might be best to contact Customer Support directly so we can take a closer look at this for you. Just click on 'Contact Us' and then 'Speak to us' or 'Call us' at the bottom of any page when logged in. Thanks in advance!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

alinaignisca
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted support through the contact form, got an autommated reply about it will be checked and there are 7 days since I got no response yet.

Login to Me Too

arsperger
New Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem. All documents sent and the account was confirmed. I've proved my identity and address, received confirmation email that all limits are lifted now, but yearly limit seems still persists.

How is possible to solve this issue??

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.