Can't withdraw money to my bank account

Shaydex

I've been trying for 25 minutes, to transfer my balance from paypal to my bank account, but for some reason it is not workingI go on the withdrawing page, add the amount which I want to add to my bank account, and then I click continue and it just loads and stays on the same page... Is there something wrong on my side or paypals side?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

PayPal_Jessica

Hi all,

Thanks for posting in the forums. Sorry to hear that this is happening, I can understand the concern that this is causing. Apologies for the inconvenience. Could you please try  the following link once you are logged in to your account? https://www.paypal.com/wdfund

If you are still having the issue, please contact us via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK or Twitter: @AskPayPal and we'll be happy to follow up. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

WaffleCorn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Unfortunately the page you linked to me just keeps me on my home page after logging in.

Any other options?

Login to Me Too

ndcamilla
New Community Member

i too cant withdraw because the 'enter amount section' is inactive

Login to Me Too

WaffleCorn
Contributor
Contributor

HI there!

I had no luck with the website version, however the transfer and withdrawl to my bank account has worked on mobile app! Please attempt downloading the app and withdrawing the money there!  🙂

Login to Me Too

elizann
New Community Member

Thanks Waffle Corn! I followed your advice after spending hours trying to transfer money to my bank account via my PC - without success. Down'oaded the updated PayPal app on my Android phone and 'Voila' - it WORKED!!

Login to Me Too

Gdox
New Community Member
many thanks buddy I don't know what would i do if you didn't post this I try with the app for android and its work perfect.
Login to Me Too

allivess
New Community Member

I can't withdraw my money to my bank acc!!! 😞

Been trying for like 2 hours already, and it just stays on the same page! 😞 😞 😞

Login to Me Too

feanjos
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. The new website redirect me to the classic one and the classic one doesn't work at all.

Tried to send them email and I got the wrong answer. Try to call them and I got 40 minutes on the wait. Is being a ridiculous costumer service and can't wait to get my money out of here and never use it again.

Login to Me Too

WaffleCorn
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is ruining my birthday. My boyfriend sent me small amount of money for the gift, and I absolutely cannot withdraw it! It keep throwing me to the classic website, then asks to verify the account, redirects me to login page and then SAYS THE TRANSACTION CANNOT BE COMPLETE. 

I never had this problem with the classic website, half a year ago. This is so annoying.

Have you found the solution yet? 

Login to Me Too

Southcoast
Contributor
Contributor

There is a system issue with Paypal. We have just had it verified from Paypal. It took a while as they kept denying any problem, but eventually thay admitted there is a serious problem with account holders withdrawing money.

They have no idea when the problem will be resolved either..!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.