Can't withdraw money to my bank account

Shaydex

I've been trying for 25 minutes, to transfer my balance from paypal to my bank account, but for some reason it is not workingI go on the withdrawing page, add the amount which I want to add to my bank account, and then I click continue and it just loads and stays on the same page... Is there something wrong on my side or paypals side?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

LeighM

Exact same issue here.

I need to withdraw money to pay my mortgage, this is not good!

*EDIT*

Going through the paypal mobile seemed to work.

Login to Me Too

stevelemod
New Community Member

I too have had this problem, i tried to withdraw funds last night, was told the device i was using wasn't recognised, and that i needed to verify my account via a phone call, this was done but my withdrawal was put on hold pending review. Decided to investigate, noticed there was a thread on one of the ebay forums, stating exactly the same problem as i have. I also checked out Paypals facebook page, which was full of very angry posters over again the same issue, so obviously there is a very big problem. I decided to leave this problem thinking it should all be sorted by the morning, so i tried to withdrawal a small amount again and exactly the same thing has happened again, the most frustrating thing is that there seems absolutely no indication from paypal that there is a problem and they're attempting to sort it out, a simple notice would put i imagine millions of angry peoples minds at rest !

Login to Me Too

Teddythad

I have exactly same problem.  Tried contacting paypal via twitter and facebook but still no response.  On the telephone the waiting time was too long.  So I have no idea when I will be able to withdraw the money

Login to Me Too

rc-one
Contributor
Contributor

My advice to you and others reading...

Turn on automatic settlement withdrawels. The link is at the bottom on the withdrawel page.

I did it yesterday and first it paid me out £70 odd which must have been the previous days balance, then at about 2am it paid me out the rest of my balance. Not ideal but better than nothing.

Login to Me Too

peaved
Contributor
Contributor

Same happening to me, maybe Paypal have been hacked!! nice to know they care about there customers hey, no sorry we are working on it messages, words aren't enough to describe there practices.

Login to Me Too

temp20180730d
Contributor
Contributor

Have the same situation with you guys for 3 days but today, I just successfully transferred money to bank account. Tried everything the solution i can find in this forum and ask for assistance from customer supp. Here is what i did, I don't know what happened but  I purchased online just to confirm my account can still do it despite of the problem status it has. Purchased done and successful. After that I tried to withdraw again from my PP money to bank account, I'm glad that this time I was able to do it. The withdraw page continue and I was able to submit my request for money transfer to my bank account.  Right now I'm just waiting for the money to appear in my bank.

Login to Me Too

wills6547
Contributor
Contributor

I too had these problems but have just withdrawn £300 with 24hr wait via Chrome after going through verification via text again!

Login to Me Too

Bill_Toulas
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have the same problem described by others here. I press the continue button on the withdrawal screen and nothing happens after the page loads for a while. Anyone from PAYPAL knows what is going on?

I have tried purchasing something with $1 and I managed to do it, but still withdrawing doesn't work. I have also tried the webapp but I am based in Greece and it doesn't work here. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Bill_Toulas
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, to everyone who is having the same problem, I have cleared my browser's cache and it worked. 

Cheers 🙂

Login to Me Too

knea
New Community Member

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.

Is there anyone else who can answer this forum? This is just so frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.