Can't withdraw money to my bank account

Shaydex

I've been trying for 25 minutes, to transfer my balance from paypal to my bank account, but for some reason it is not workingI go on the withdrawing page, add the amount which I want to add to my bank account, and then I click continue and it just loads and stays on the same page... Is there something wrong on my side or paypals side?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

slaja
New Community Member

Bill_Toulas
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently, I can't withdraw any amount (again), so it seems that the problem reappreared and this time clearing the cache won't fix it...

The old interface does this "silent refresh" where pressing the continue button does nothing, while the new interface yields an error message saying: "We are unable to send withdrawals to this bank, please add an account from another bank."

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too

happy_black
Contributor
Contributor

Well, right know I'm also experiencing this issue.

There is nothing I can do - the new website requires some additional information (?) and recommends using the previous version, which after clicking 'Continue' refreshes  the page.

What's more, I cannot withdraw my money using Android app: when selecting 'Withdraw money', I get 'Rejected due to high risk'*.

My money is frozen. Never more.
Thanks, PayPal. 

*I come from Poland and this is my attempt at translating, what I can see

Login to Me Too

Bill_Toulas
Contributor
Contributor

Most of these problems happen during weekends. This is normal as paypal is usually taking care of things and performing maintenance when less people need it. Try again by Monday and if the problem persists, contact paypal via email. It may take some time to get back to you, but they will get back to you eventually. There is nothing to add to the advice previously given here. 

Login to Me Too

happy_black
Contributor
Contributor
All right; I will try again tomorrow. Thank you for the reply; I appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

hoian
Contributor
Contributor

At the present, my paypal is same as this case. I can't withdraw money.

When I go on the withdrawing page, add the amount and add my bank account, and then I click continue button and it just loads.... and stays on the same page...

How to solve this issue ?

Login to Me Too

bangmeddia
Contributor
Contributor

same with me, cant select either From or To

Login to Me Too

bangmeddia
Contributor
Contributor

A helpful link, which allow you to withdraw, thanks to tiendx2002

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds 

Login to Me Too

sabian
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. That link worked. OMG... the amount of time I have wasted on this. Thanks again. 

Login to Me Too

Poutouyou
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I can't withdraw. When I click continue, the page reload and stay on the same. No money is withdraw and transfered. I tried with the different link provided here. I tried on different PC, browser and different amount. But it does not work. No error message... This is not legal to hold someone money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.