Money withdrawn on an order I didn't make nor authorize

RayRay32
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me understand. I have entrusted PayPal and I opened an account with their direct deposit MasterCard. At 12:35am this morning they took out money from my account stating that it was a temporary authorization to cover a pending charge. I did not make this charge nor did I authorize the vendor to. I messaged customer service and was told I could cancel it while its pending but there is no option anywhere to do that. Upon entering the resolution center I read that I have to wait 30 days for it to time out before my account is refunded. This is not right. I have reasearched, sent emails and messages , and have asked about this one issue in every way I can possible think of for over 4 hours and no one person has offered to help. I keep being redirected and I have reached out after every single "contact us" was put in my face. I can't afford this. I can't even afford to get my dog s hair cut and he has no hair. 😞

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.