Can't withdraw money to my bank account

Shaydex

I've been trying for 25 minutes, to transfer my balance from paypal to my bank account, but for some reason it is not workingI go on the withdrawing page, add the amount which I want to add to my bank account, and then I click continue and it just loads and stays on the same page... Is there something wrong on my side or paypals side?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

PayPal_Anna

Hi Shaydex,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

I'm very sorry to hear this 😞

Is the amount which you wish to withdraw showing in your available balance when you go to withdrawing option?

Could you try something for me please?

Would you clear cash & cookies from your web browser and try to withdraw again?

Please let me know if the issue persist.

Anna

Login to Me Too

capulety
New Community Member

It is a shame!!!!Paypal is controling my money!!!!!!!!!!!!I can withdrw money to my redit cr d anmore tey ask me to link a bank account and when i try to do that,they offer me to link only US bank account.and my profile states very clearly that iam from Latvia not **bleep** US!!!!!!!!!!!!!So what next,when you-Paypal will give y money back?????????????????????????????//

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Anna

Hi capulety,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear about the issue with issuing a withdrawal.  

If your account is located in Latvia you should be able to withdraw funds to your card. Using an US bank account is only an additional option.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it will get resolved soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

mk444
New Community Member

Hi,

I can't withdraw money to my debit card. The money appear on the balance but when I try to withdraw them, no matter what amount I put I receive this message on the log in page "Sorry, you can't withdraw this amount". Please, help!

Login to Me Too

crayven
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - I got a question about this "US account"  bull*beep* too that you guys are pulling.
I tried to sell my bike and the seller offered me to pay through PayPal. However when I wanted to link an account only "Freedom Land" appeared as a possible choice.

I am from Romania not US. Is there any other way to witdraw my money from PayPal or do I have to renounce your company's services?

Login to Me Too

Lili1889

I can't withdraw my money to my credit card, too.

I'm trying for few days and always I get this message: Sorry, you can’t withdraw this amount.

What I have to do?

Thanks,

Liliana

Login to Me Too

Vlad2k17
New Community Member

i have the same problem, what should we do?...

Login to Me Too

Jorde123xD
New Community Member

I too have this problem and it is starting to get on my nerves as it is making my change my opinion of PayPal as i am finding it quick ridiculous to not we able to withdraw funds as it just stays on the same page, i have tried to different web browsers one tih and one wihtout cookies is there any solution as i am quite annoyed now !!!

Login to Me Too

samers_wifey
New Community Member

I'm having the same exact problem and I transfer money all the time with no issues until today.  Please let me know if you get your issue resolved. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.