cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Closed

Contributor

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open

Is there a specific CS rep. I can go through to help me out today (like a dispute rep. or the specific person who reviewed and decided on my case)?? My time is running out.  I had to wait for today to get any concrete answers. 

Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open


@Lazlovancat wrote:

Is there a specific CS rep. I can go through to help me out today (like a dispute rep. or the specific person who reviewed and decided on my case)?? My time is running out.  I had to wait for today to get any concrete answers. 


Hi @Lazlovancat,

 

While there is not a specific person who is able to be contacted regarding a case, the customer service team can answer questions about the status of the case. Based on what you said earlier, it seems that the status of the case is now waiting on you to ship back the item, so it's best to comply with those instructions and wait out the outcome before spending the time contacting customer service again. If things go well, there will be no need to contact because the case will close in your favor.

 

Olivia

 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open

Hi, just wondering if you can help me out. I have just been scammed. This girl Scammed out of $60 .

Her name is Christina <removed> 

Transaction ID is 9k816666Y37216351

Transaction made at 16:33:40 BST

 

 

 

Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open


@SaraSally123 wrote:

Hi, just wondering if you can help me out. I have just been scammed. This girl Scammed out of $60 .

Her name is Christina <removed>  

Transaction ID is 9k816666Y37216351

Transaction made at 16:33:40 BST

 

 

 


Hey @SaraSally123,

 

Oh no! Fraudulent activity is definitely a concern. Are you the buyer or seller? If you're a buyer, you can file a dispute against the transaction using information here. If you're the seller, we'll need a bit more information about what happened to know what options you may have. Thank you!

 

- Ashley M


If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open

sure . i have screenshots. 

Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open


@SaraSally123 wrote:

sure . i have screenshots. 


Hi @SaraSally123,

 

Great! You can provide them here, just make sure they don't contain any personal information, and that they comply with our Community Guidelines. Otherwise, you can just provide the details. Thanks!

 

- Ashley M


If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Member

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open

Error setting up express checkout on website. I signed up for merchant account and connected it using express checkout but payment gateway doesnt show on site.

Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open


@Anfang wrote:

Error setting up express checkout on website. I signed up for merchant account and connected it using express checkout but payment gateway doesnt show on site.


Hi @Anfang,

 

Uh oh, sorry to hear you're having issues setting up your express checkout. 😞 I would advise reaching out to our Merchant Integration Technical Support Community for assistance with this issue. Hopefully they're able to help get the issue resolved!

 

- Ashley M


If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open

Hi,

 

I escalated a transaction thorough paypal, because the seller was not responsive. After I escalated, 7 days later (after review) . paypal asked more information from me as a response. they said I have 7 days to provide more proof and reply. As I was gathering my information to submit, paypal resolution center did not allow me to submit and the subject matter went to "review" again. So I never sent a second information reply, and it went into review again, what does this mean?

Moderator

Re: PayPal Community Chat - September 12, 2018 - Open


@Armandg wrote:

Hi,

 

I escalated a transaction thorough paypal, because the seller was not responsive. After I escalated, 7 days later (after review) . paypal asked more information from me as a response. they said I have 7 days to provide more proof and reply. As I was gathering my information to submit, paypal resolution center did not allow me to submit and the subject matter went to "review" again. So I never sent a second information reply, and it went into review again, what does this mean?


Hi @Armandg,

 

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with a transaction and with the Resolution Center. If the case went to review, it sounds like what you submitted may have gone through. If you have any doubt, please reach out to customer service to let them know that you think the information did not go through. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

 

I hope this helps!

 

Olivia

 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.